The Travel Pass allows you to travel between different realms
Each realm have their own Travel Pass. You will need to have that specific realm’s Travel Pass if you would like to access that realm. However, a Mythic Card will allow you to access to any realm. Mythic Card holders do not need to have individual realm Travel Passes.
The Travel Passes needs to be staked in the game before use. If you are trying to unstake your Travel Pass, you can not have any active NFTs in that realm.
Where will you see your Travel Pass?
- The Travel Passes are displayed in the "Items" section of the Inventory modal. Both the individual Travel Passes and the Mythic Cards will be displayed here.
How much does each Travel Pass cost?
- Each Realm’s Travel Pass costs 25cc
What happens if you try to access another realm without the Travel Pass purchased and staked in the game?
- If you try to click on another realm you will be redirected to the Novopangea Wold Map with a message saying that you do not have access to that realm and a link to purchase a Travel Pass in the Novo marketplace.
What happens if your have a Mythic Card staked as a Speed Up and want to access another realm?
- A Mythic Card can't be used for travel if it is active as a Speed Up
- The Mythic Cards will no longer be displayed in the "Speed Ups" tab as long as they are staked in the "Items" tab
How can I easily access another realm and district if I have staked in the game a Travel Pass for a specific realm?
- You can choose the realms and districts from the drop down list when you click the "District 1" button. You can access it from district map or from Novo map.
- 1.The "District 1" button - When clicked, the drop down list will show you all the realms and the districts
The "Items" from Inventory modal consists of random items needed for the gameplay
- 1.When you click on "Stake Items" or "Unstake Items" the items tab will update similar to "Speed Ups" and will allow you to bulk stake and unstake items. You can not unstake a Travel Pass if you have an NFT Card currently doing an action in that realm.
- 2.This is an example of a Mythic Card that allows you to access all the realms. This NFT Card will also need to be staked into the game for use.
The "Stake" button – When clicked, will stake the Card into the game for use.
Realms Travel Passes
3. This Travel Pass is already staked in the game. The Card is not clickable.
- The "Travel" button – When clicked, it will send you to that realm's map.
- The "Unstake" button – When clicked, it will unstake that individual Travel Pass. You can not unstake a Travel Pass if you have an NFT Card currently doing an action in that realm.
This modal will be displayed when you can not unstake your Travel Pass
This modal will appear when you can not unstake your Travel Pass because it has active actions. All active actions must be completed to unstake the Travel Pass.
Land NFT for another realm
- 1.If you don't have a Travel Pass, you won't be able to access another realm but you will see
- 2.The “Get Travel Pass” button - When clicked you will be redirected to the marketplace in the Novo Hub
- 1.When you have individual Travel Passes for the specific realms staked in the game, you will find the "Travel" button displayed on the unstaked Lands, Buildings and Skilled Workers Cards from your "Inventory" tab.
- 2.The “Travel” button - When clicked you will be redirected at that realm’s map (Space realm in this case).
- 1.If you do not have a Travel Pass staked in the game and you try to access another realm, the above modal will be displayed.
- 2.The “Get Travel Pass” button, when clicked you will be redirected to the marketplace in the Novo Hub